Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thinking

Okay so I decided to do another post today. I have a little extra time since Miss Addy went down for a nap in her pack and play. Thank goodness. She needed it.

So I really need to get some new jeans and just some new everyday clothes. Luckily I have some gift cards to use, but still as I have been searching online I have found that clothes at shops I usually shop at are just so not my style anymore. I don't know if it is because I am not working anymore or what? Or maybe styles are just changing all around and since most of my time is spent with Addison I am not around a lot of other people my age. I have been on several different websites that I usually look at Old Navy, Gap, Steve and Barry's and the outfits are just something I would never where. Which leaves me with the question where do I shop for clothes now? Lately when I go shopping (not that it is very often since we are watching our pennies), but it is usually shopping for clothes for Addison. Lucky Girl! She has many people looking for clothes for her. My sister Emily and my mom are guilty of that for sure! I tell my sister hey don't forget me.

So now where does that leave me? Any suggestions on places to shop for some new cute clothes?

No comments: