Friday, October 12, 2007

Playgroups


So Addy and I checked out a storytime at the Library today and boy does she just want to move. It was very cute and there were stories and music, but for someone as active as Addy she has to be able to move around and play. She wants so bad to play with other kids. She is such a loving child. She loves giving hugs.
I am trying to find other things for us to do that one don't cost money and two are inside especially since the weather is starting to get colder.

I am also trying to keep my mind off of looking for jobs. It seems like Jay and I have so much going on. Hopefully we will have some good news soon! I am posting some other pictures. Of course she already loves talking on the phone. Already a social butterfly.





1 comment:

stacy said...

I am so excited for you and Addy to come to Mom's group on Friday. We are going to have a great time!