Thursday, October 4, 2007

This week

Not too much is going on this week. We are trying to keep positive and stay busy. I have been searching and applying for a part time job. While Jay has been looking for a new one too. In the middle of everything we are trying to keep up with Addy.

Luckily Addy and I have been pretty busy with visiting with my friend Michelle and her daughter Bella on Monday. Then on Tuesday we met my friend Natalie and Keira for lunch. It is nice to have things to do to keep your mind off of other things. Jay was off yesterday and it is always nice when he has a whole day off from work. He needs it!

This weekend we are looking forward to going to the Pumpkin Patch with my family. We just know Addy will have a fun time. I am sure we will have pictures to post from that!

No comments: