Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend

This weekend wasn't too eventful. I have a feeling that this week is going to be a good week for Jay and I, as well as Addy. I just have a feeling. Which I think is a good thing. Today was a nice day. Jay was off, so that is always a plus. We just relaxed at home while we watched the Bears. Although they lost, the game was pretty exciting. Addy was good during it and has learned to do "Touch Down" with her hands. Very cute!
We were going to go to another pumpkin patch today, but it was raining on and off all day. Oh well. We will probably try to go on Wednesday when Jay is off again. Well I am off to clean up our family room. No matter how much I have cleaned up Addy always comes in and manages to take all the toys she has out of her toy basket. Gotta love her!

No comments: