Thursday, October 18, 2007

Addison is 14 Months Old


Where has the time gone? Where is my little baby? Right now she is non stop moving all over and after she leaves a room you know she has been there. Sometimes I think why bother to clean up when all she is going to do is take everything out again. I have learned my lesson to wait till she goes to bed. Her favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! She is so mesmerized by Mickey. I guess it could be worse. Luckily I am a Disney fan too.

Not much is really new since the last time I posted. I was hoping to hear back from some jobs that I applied for, but still nothing. I have been following up so we will see. Jay is headed to a job fair next week so I think that will be a positive experience for him. We are keeping good thoughts.

No comments: