Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Addy's First Halloween Party


On Sunday we were invited to a Halloween Party that was being hosted by one of the new moms I met at the mom's group. It was fun to let Addy get out and play with other kids and for me to talk to the moms more. It was cute seeing all the kids in their costumes. This picture was the best one we had with all the kids. It was fun seeing Addy with other kids and just being able to be outside. Looks like that was one of the last nice days we will have for a long time. Not much else is going on. Still searching for jobs and pursuing the Partylite. I have my Aunt's party tomorrow night so hopefully that will bring big sales! Then this weekend I am looking forward to going to one of my favorite Craft Shows with my mom. Also it looks like Jay and I will be able to go to another favorite of mine, One The Border restaurant! Very excited. It is the small things you know...

2 comments:

stacy said...

Good luck with your party tonight!

The Olson Family said...

Adorable Halloween picture! Addy as a future cheerleader. Happy Halloween! Oh, On the Border is by far the best restaurant in Algonquin. Have fun!