Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Austen Michael!







I can not believe that it has been 4 years since Austen came into the world! He was such a wonderful surprise. He was also the tiniest little boy. We were so surprised to find out that we had a baby boy! He has been the sweetest little boy ever.  I can not believe how fast time has gone. He gives us so much joy and loves looking up to his sister. After the support group Jay and I went to last night, I now realize that after having two miscarriages after Addison that Austen was my Rainbow Baby. When I think about that, it is so true. He has made our life so happy and bright! I love that he still loves to snuggle with me and even though he wipes my kisses off, he still lets me kiss him.  Happy Birthday sweet boy! Mom and Dad love you so much!

No comments: