Friday, January 10, 2014

Fridays

I will tell you why I love Fridays. Fridays are a day that my mom is usually off from work. Austen and I get to go over to my parents house and spend the day with them. Lately since Austen is getting older we leave him with Grandpa to play so mom and I can run errands, grocery shopping or get our nails done which is what we got to do today. I am very thankful that I am close to my parents and I get to see them as often as I do. My dad has been so great to always run something over to me or always asks if I need anything. I am so blessed to have such amazing parents that love their kids so much and also their grandkids. My kids love going to their house and when it is time to leave they never want to go. Addison and Austen have such a strong connection to my parents it makes it nice to for date nights. The kids love going there and of course always ask if they get to sleepover.
I have been so lucky growing up in the family I have with amazing parents who will do anything for their kids, two sisters who I feel I grow closer to every day and a brother that I know would anything for me or my sisters. I am very blessed to have these amazing people in my life.

No comments: