Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Soul Sister

I am so thankful for this women right here. I met her thru the founder of Hope Mommies ⚓️! I was in search of someone who could relate and understand what I was feeling. Erin gave me Jennifer's contact information and as soon as we chatted I knew that she was an amazing person.  We would text back and forth and the connection was so strong. I was so relieved to find someone that knew exactly what it was like to lose a child so early. She lost her sweet daughter Paige Marie 4 years ago. Her strength amazes me. I know that I can always count on her to be there for me when I need her. She is always sending me and sharing with me things, thoughts, pictures anything that she thinks would be helpful to me. Every time I talk to her I find such comfort and my heart is happy. We used to FaceTime a lot, but it is getting harder with our kids wanting to be apart of the conversation. Yesterday we just talked on the phone, but just hearing her voice and sharing what was going on made me feel so full and happy.  I have to say we have never met in person, but I am hoping and praying we get to meet in person within the next year. I would give her the strongest hug. I love her with all my heart and I am so thankful she is in my life! Love you my soul sister 💜!

No comments: