Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Jayden

Today is Thanksgiving, you should be almost 8 months old. You would probably be sitting on your own or maybe even started to crawl. I wish I knew if you had blue eyes like Austen or brown eyes like your sister. I miss you so much. I am so thankful that I got carry you and bound with you. There is this one line from one of my new favorite songs "I Will Carry You" by Selah that says it all.

"Through the coming years
I will carry you
All my life
And I will praise the One Who's chosen me
To carry you"

I am thankful for you. I hope you know that Jayden. I hope you know how much I love you and how much I wish I could hold you right now. I hope you know how much we wanted you and wish you could have stayed with us. I still don't know why you had to leave and there is still apart of myself that blames myself. I am so sorry my sweet boy! I wish my body wouldn't have failed you. I love you with all my heart and I will forever keep you in my heart until I get to hold you again.





No comments: