Friday, April 25, 2008

Thirty, Flirty and Thriving


So I am now 30 whether I like it or not. I had a wonderful and very busy day. I went to breakfast with my parents and my grandparents. Then my mom and I did some shopping on my way to get my facial. I didn't know how I was going to relax for this, but it was an amazing facial and totally relaxed me. I wish I could get a facial more often.
Tonight we went to my favorite restaurant On the Border with my parents, Addy, Jay and my sister Emily. We enjoyed some yummy margaritas and good food. I was fortunate and received some very nice gifts from everyone. Our dinner was very nice and my mom and sister helped feed Addy so I could relax and eat my dinner without having to worry about anyone but myself.

The day went by very fast and before I knew it we were putting Addy to bed. Lucky for me my celebration isn't over yet. Tomorrow Jay and I are heading up to the Grand Geneva Hotel for a night away. I am very much looking forward to it and Addy will love being at Nonna and Grandpa's. I still can not believe it is possible that I am 30. I can still remember my carefree highschool days and how the biggest worry was if I was going to get a part in the spring musical or not. How life changes!

I will post pics after the weekend of all the birthday fun!

No comments: