Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Matching Outfits


I have been looking for matching outfits for Addison and myself. I know some people say why? Well why not? I mean when she is older she will definitly not want to dress like her mom so now is the best time. I have been looking all over and the only ones I have found are from Hanna Anderson which are SUPER cute, but also a little out of my price range. So if anyone knows of anywhere that is a little more reasonable that sells mother/daughter outfits please let me know. I did find cute Beach or Bust shirts at Old Navy for us to wear in Florida. Addy's is a tank top and then they had regular t-shirts with the same logo that I got for my mom and myself so we could match Addy. I think it is cute for us to match. Last year I bought Jay, Addy and myself matching 4th of July shirts. Let's just say Jay was less than thrilled, but he did wear it. He was a real good sport about it. Anyway, please let me know.

No comments: