Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Playdates

Today we had another fun playdate with my friend Arlyn and her kids Mya and Jimmy. Tuesdays are our day to visit and we try to do every other house to get the kids equal time out of the house. I am so glad we got back in touch again. It is really nice to have friends going through the same things that I am going thru. Right now Addy is excited to see Mya and Jimmy, but is more playing side by side with them, but I think that is pretty normal for her age. We both can not wait for the weather to be warmer out so we can go to the park and go for walks. It is nice because they live so close to us so it is easy to do play dates.
Lately Addy has really been trying to sound out word sounds and is really talking in her language a lot more. She really changes more and more each day. Everyday I see her smile makes it an amazing day!

No comments: