Saturday, March 29, 2008

BODYFLOW

Well today I tried something new. My sister Katie is training to become a BODYFLOW instructor at the local healthclub and asked if I would take the class today. I have to say I was a little nervous about the whole thing considering I have never taken BODYFLOW before, but it was pretty fun and I can definitly feel a workout. Some of you may have not heard about bodyflow before and this is the definition that is given on the Lesmills website.

BODYFLOW™ is the Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates workout that leaves you feeling long, strong, centered and calm.It’s your personal time out from the stress and strains of daily life – a 55-minute group exercise-to-music class that enhances your physical and mental well-being.

It is pretty amazing and she did an excellent job teaching it and is really great at it. If you are ever given the option to try it at your healthclub I would suggest at least trying it out.

1 comment:

Ben and Eva said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I think I may check to see if our gym has this.