Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Playdates


Today we were very busy. We had two playdates today. Our first one was with Mya and Jimmy my friend Arlyn's kids. Addison and Mya had fun chasing each other. They even ate lunch together which was amazing to see Addison sit at a big kid table eating her lunch instead of in her highchair. I got a picture of it because I thought it was so cute. I think Addy pretty much wore herself out there. Then after lunch we went over to my friend Stacy's house to see Parker. It had been a long time since we had seen them. Addy was way too fast for me to get a picture of the two of them. Parker has really grown up so much and is crawling and he also has so much to say. It was fun to be able to let Addy play but also have some adult conversation of my own.

No comments: