Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend


We had a pretty good weekend. Friday night we went out to dinner with my parents and grandparents. Addy was of course a perfect angel. She seems to always be good when my parents are out to dinner with us. Saturday we were meeting my friend Jonna and her daughter Evie in Schaumburg for lunch and to go to the mall. It was fun to see them. We hadn't seen them since July I believe. Addy and Evie have both grown up so much since we last got them together. We stopped by the Disney Doorway to Dreams store that of course the girls are both big fans of Mickey so we were hoping to see some characters there, but none were there. The girls did get some Mickey stickers that they loved and we attempted to get a picture of them in front of the Goofy Statue. It is hard to get them both to look. That night we had a Halloween Party so my parents watched Addy and that was nice. Sunday my mom and I went to a craft show and that was a lot of fun. We found some cute gifts. She got Addy her first apron with her own little spoon, spatula and roller. She is going to love it for when it is time to bake cookies! We have a busy week coming up and looking forward to seeing some friends.

No comments: