Thursday, November 29, 2007

Addy's new Trick



Addy has learned that if she climbs up on her Little Mermaid ride that she can balance while holding the steering wheel. She is our little climber lately. She climbs on everything. She got this Mickey Mouse chair from Uncle Bryan for her birthday and tries to climb on that, but mostly she will just sit and watch TV in it. It is the cutest thing ever. Well today was my last day of the week of work. I thought today was going to be bad because Addy was going to have to be with me the whole time, but it actually worked out pretty nice and she even fell asleep the last 45 min of being in there with me. I was grateful that it went smoothly. Sometimes it can get pretty crazy in there. I am very thankful that I found this job. Tomorrow we are headed to a craft show with my mom. It should be a good time and probably our last Craft show of the year.

No comments: