Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Visit with Friends


Today Addy and I had a visit with two of my highschool friends. We got to meet my friend Becky's daughter Gabi. She is so adorable and so little. I forget how Addy was at that age. It was good to see Becky again. Stacy and Parker also came and it is always so much fun to see Parker too. We have gotten to see a lot of him lately between moms groups and playgroups. We are trying to get all that time in before Stacy goes back to work. Here are some pics of our visit. The one of the three of them didn't work too well. Addy didn't want to sit for very long and the other two kept sliding to one side. Still so cute to have them all together. I still can not believe we are old enough to have kids!

1 comment:

Alison Hunt said...

What an adorable group of little ones!! Looks like a fun little play date!!!