Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Visit with Natalie and Keira



Today Natalie and Keira came over. We were so excited since we haven't seen them in awhile. Keira is so cute. She is walking and talking now. Her voice is so cute. I got such a kick out of it. It was so different having them together at this age then when we first had them together when they were only 4 months old. I have some pictures from todays visit, but unfortunatly the closest they would get is when they were watching the Backyardigans. We tried for Natalie to hold them both, but Keira didn't want anyone by her mother. The funny thing is when Keira was in my lap she didn't want Addy near me either. I know it is a phase and they will always be close friends.
Here are some pics from our visit today as well as some from the first time they met till now. Warning Picture Overload












1 comment:

stacy said...

How fun to have friends at this age. They are going to love looking back on these pictures someday.