Saturday, December 13, 2014

Today

It has been awhile since I posted. The anniversary of Jayden being born has been tough. I have been trying to stay strong, but it has been hard. Today was Addison's first reconciliation and it was also the first time I was back inside the church since Jayden's memorial service. Addison did great at reconciliation. They also let the parents of the child participate as well. At first I didn't think I was going to do it, but after Jay spoke with the priest, I decided I was going to go as well. It has been obvious that I haven't been so close to the church as I have wanted to be. Father Max, was really great with me which was good since I was crying my eyes out talking about Jayden. He was really great and assured me of everything I needed to know and hear. He also told me that anytime I feel alone or need to feel my faith to ask Jayden to pray for his mommy. It was very healing for me.

After that we left the church, and went to Austen's school for cookies with Santa. It was so cute. They had crafts and games. The kids had a blast. Check out the pictures.




No comments: