Monday, December 22, 2014

Jayden's Birthday

I haven't posted about Jayden's birthday. It was hard for me to decide what would be the perfect way to celebrate my sweet boy, a boy we didn't get a chance to get to know that well. I cried a lot on this day. My heart ached up until this day.  I miss my sweet boy. If all had gone as planned we would be celebrating Jayden's first Christmas. I think about all of the cute outfits I would have him in, all the firsts we would experience around the holidays with him and Addison and Austen.  When I see boys around 8 months I think about Jayden all the time. I have tears in my eyes. I wanted to share pictures of this day. We ended up going to Nick's Pizza for dinner which is a favorite of Addison and Austen. We thought it was perfect to celebrate his day at their favorite restaurant. We released balloons and got a cake for him. We love you Jayden and miss you every single day.







No comments: