Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Papa....We miss you!

Happy Birthday to the BEST Papa in the whole world!!!
These pictures are from your last birthday!! Boy were we lucky to spend a lot of birthdays with you! Lord knows that this world is not the same without you with us, but I am sure there is one hell of a celebration going on in Heaven right now. It is a bit selfish of myself that I wish you were still with us here so we could celebrate with you, but I know you needed to go and are no longer in any pain. It is just sometimes I really wish you were here to give a hug, ask Addison what color her bow is and comment on her beautiful eyelashes, ask me if I am pregnant again, or pretend to steal Austen's drink and then tickle him. Please know you are missed every single day since you are gone and as I sit here and type this I have tears in my eyes knowing that you are with us to see everything that goes on in our life. You are here when something new happens and are smiling down on us every day! It is raining a lot today which only leads me to believe you are telling some pretty funny jokes up there which is making all the angels laugh so hard they are crying! Love you Papa! Happy Birthday!!!!




No comments: