Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to two of the best Dad's in the whole world!!!
I am so blessed to have had an amazing Dad in my life. He was always there no matter what! I know that he will be always be there for my family just like when I was a little girl.


Thank you to Jay for being an amazing father to our two beautiful children. You are the perfect Dad for them! They are so blessed that you are their father and do so much to provide for us all. We love you Jay and hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

On this Father's Day my heart hurts a little as well, this is the first Father's Day that we do not have our amazing Papa with us. I know he is with us in spirit, but I so wish he would just walk thru the door! I can hear him say "Hi hon" and when I ask him how he is, he would say "Oh just wonderful! " Love you Papa and we hope u are having an AMAZING Father's Day in heaven! Addison and Austen talk about you all the time! We miss you sooo much!

No comments: