Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Meeting Santa

We went to downtown Crystal Lake to visit the Santa house like we do every year. I love this part of our holiday traditions. Addison went right up to Santa and told him exactly what she wanted. What I love about her is she asked Santa for one thing. He said "Is that all you want?" and she said yes. He told her maybe she would get that and a couple other surprises. Austen on the other hand was so funny. He walked into the Santa house and with a smile on his face just kept closing his eyes. I think he thought that if he was closing his eyes Santa couldn't see him. Too funny! We were able to get him in a picture and I had to tell Santa what Austen wanted. When we were leaving he said bye to Santa as he got a candy cane. Too cute!

After naps we went to the tree lighting in downtown Huntley that we have down a couple of times. I think the kids enjoyed that as well. Check out our pictures from these fun events!







No comments: