Sunday, December 16, 2012

A couple of good quotes...

In Remembrance of what happened at that school in Connecticut, I found some amazing quotes by Fred Rogers.

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” 
 Fred Rogers



Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me. ” 
 Fred Rogers


“We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility. It's easy to say "It's not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem." Then there are those who see the need and respond. I consider those people my heroes.” 
 Fred Rogers


Thank you to those amazing heros that went beyond their job to do anything they could to protect those children. I can't think about those poor babies without tears coming to my eyes. I will forever keep you in my prayers along your families.

No comments: