Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for. We have two very healthy and happy kids! We have an amazing family that supports us every day! We were blessed to have two Thanksgivings this year. Our first one was at my parents house and our second one was at my Aunt Donna's house! We were blessed to see al ot of our extended family. One very important person that was missing in person, but I know was there in spirit was my Papa. I know this has been very hard for Nana as it should be. The first holidays are always so tough. I swear he was there though! I just wish he would have just walked in the door to give us all hugs! Somedays it still feels like a VERY bad dream and I just want to wake up! Anyway here are some pictures I managed to capture from this day!








No comments: