Thursday, April 29, 2010

Birthday Weekend




I had a great birthday weekend. Jay and I were able to go to my favorite restaurant On the Border and I finally got the margarita I wanted. YUM! On my actual birthday we went over to my parents for a great dinner with my family. I treated myself to a new camera with money I still had left over from Christmas. I am pretty excited about it. My parents got me a new swimsuit for Florida and a memory card to go with my camera. I even got presents from Addy and Austen. Austen got me another beautiful angel to go with my collection and Addy got me a gift certificate to get my nails done. Jay's gift was even more exciting, he wants to take me out for a nice night out. I get to pick it whether it is going to a musical, a dinner cruise, or concert. I just have to find the right thing I want to do. I can't wait! Well here are some pictures from the weekend!



No comments: