Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Austen's Baptism



On Easter we also had Austen's baptism. I have to say it was a pretty special and beautiful ceremony, mainly because we had our own private baptism. Addison also thought it was cool to be in the church when it was just us. She was sitting the pew behind us, so when Jay and I had to stand up with Austen, we heard Addy say to Nonna "Hey Nonna, I can not see Jesus anymore". I couldn't help but crack a smile. She had to move up to our pew so she could see him again. My sister Emily is Austen's godmother and my brother Bryan is his godfather. We are sad that my brother wasn't able to make the trip as he had two big exams this week to study for. We do hope we can see him soon! We are so blessed to have had such a special weekend with Jay becoming Catholic and Austen being baptized.
















No comments: