Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend in St. Louis


Jay and I headed down to St. Louis for Chris and Hanna's wedding. We had a great time! My parents were kind enough to watch Addy so we could have a nice get away weekend. She of course had fun with my parents and when we got back we weren't even sure how excited she was to see us. We got to our hotel Friday night and stayed at a great hotel right in downtown St. Louis. We went to the rehearsal dinner Friday night and it was so nice. Chris's parents hosted it the Schlafly Tap Room in downtown St. Louis. The food and drinks were excellent. Saturday the wedding wasn't till 6 so we were able to explore St. Louis so we headed down to the Landing and also walked to the Arch. For a special treat we headed to Westport Plaza where I used to go when I was little to eat at my FAVORITE restaurant Casa Gallardo. It was just as good as I remembered, thanks to Jay for letting me choose lunch. :) The wedding itself was beautiful. This was the first Jewish wedding we had been to and it was an amazing experience. If you talk to Jay he will tell you his favorite part was when Hanna and Chris were lifted up onto chairs during the reception to the song Havanagela. All and all it was a great weekend and we got to visit with friends that we hadn't seen in a long time. Check out some of the pictures.







No comments: