Thursday, September 11, 2008

Faith Hill




Last night was one of the most memorable times in my life! Jay won tickets through his work to go see Faith Hill in concert. She was taping a Christmas Special for the show Soundstage on PBS. Those of you know that I LOVE Christmas time and Faith Hill so seeing her sing Christmas songs was amazing. The song she did for the movie The Grinch called "Where are you Christmas?" she performed and that is one of my favorite songs! She looked beautiful as always and we had great seats so we were pretty close to her. Since the performance was being taped she did have some songs that she had to do over and had to have breaks for makeup. Of course some crazy and loud fans would yell out "Is Tim going to perform?", I was wondering myself, but I was happy just to see her. Faith said no that he would not be performing with her tonight,but of course there are those annoying fans that kept asking. Faith performed about an hour and 15 min of her Christmas songs. She did a 15 min intermission for her to change outfits and for the crew to change the stage and came back for another hour or so to sing all her greatest hits. She sang all of my favorites including "This Kiss", "The Secret to Life", and "Wild One". This was a once in a lifetime moment for me and I thank Jay so much for entering to win these amazing tickets. He knew how much I have always wanted to see her in concert and how this dream has finally come true! Her Christmas album comes out September 30th and it is amazing!

1 comment:

Anni Mauch said...

Ooooh - I love Faith Hill too!! How awesome you got to go! I would have been annoyed too with the fans that kept asking for Tim. I'll have to look for that special to run around Xmas time now.