Monday, September 15, 2008

Isn't she cute?



I took these two pictures of Addy this weekend. I was singing a song to her and she just looked so adorable just looking at me. She grows up more and more every day. Despite the raining weather we still had a great weekend. Addy started to take interest in the potty. She wanted to be in the bathroom alone and when I peaked in she was just sitting on the toliet smiling at me, then of course wanted her privacy. She is definitley getting more and more independent. She wanted to wash her hands the other day(a new thing she is obsessed with) and I was behind her while she was on her stool and she turned to me, pushed me, looks at me, shakes her head no. I couldn't believe it. She was also helping me dust. She loves to help out that is for sure. She just gets more and more fun every day.

2 comments:

stacy said...

How adorable! She is getting so big!

Unknown said...

I love Addy! She misses me...