Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tagged

We were tagged by my friend Alison Hunt. I guess I am supposed to find 5 random things about myself that not many people know.

-I went to prom all four years of highschool
-I love Frankie Avalon ever since I saw him and Annette Funicello in all those beach movies.
-I was a HUGE fan of the New Mickey Mouse Club on the Disney Channel for years and even met some of the castmembers
-Performed with a College Music Group in New Orleans in 1998
-I have this talent of anytime I watch a movie/tv show/commercial anything and if there is an actor/actress that looks familiar but noone else can come up with where they are from. I will think about it like crazy just so I can figure out where they are from. I do it all the time and my husband just looks at me with the look of how the heck did you know that?

I know tag The Kauffman Family, The Smith Family, The Simmons Family, and The Holdaas Family

No comments: