Friday, May 9, 2008

Almost Florida time


Addy and I are getting really excited about going to Florida in less than a week! I am excited to see how Addy will react when we get into the warm weather and can go swimming every day. Luckily we have a lifejacket and water shoes for her because she is going to be all over the place this year which will be a lot different than last year. Here are some new pictures from this week. We were over at my parents house on Wednesday and Addy went swinging with Nonna on a neighbors swing. She loved it. The picture I posted is my favorite. Also my brother is home for the summer so of course before he went home he wanted to stop by our house to see Addy. She was excited to see him and recognized him even though he had a little bit longer hair than the last time we saw him.

No comments: