Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finally some nice weather!!!


So the past two days Addy and I have been taking advantage of this nice weather. Yesterday we went to the park by our house and ended up running into an old highschool friend of mine. He was there with his son and it was so good to see them. Today we ran a bunch of errands in the morning and then met my friend Arlyn and her kids Mya and Jimmy at a park by her house and then ended up going to another park too. Addy definitly had fun being outside and burned off a lot of energy. She is really such a happy and busy little girl. We feel so blessed to have her. I thank god every minute that I get to spend with her. When we got back to our house we put on some music and danced and seeing her expression on her face when I was dancing with her was priceless!
So here are some pictures from our last two days! Hopefully this is just the start of the warm weather!




No comments: