Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Almost Summer

Where has the year gone? Honestly I feel the school year just started and here I am just 6 days left of school.  I have been blessed to have been working at Little Journey! I love my job and love that I get to work with such amazing families. I am ready for a break for sure.

Addison and Austen I think are ready for school to be over, but also sad. They both loved their teachers and class this year. I am so glad that they had a great year. We are looking forward to summer for our trip to Florida in June, which is always a fun time.

I need to comment right now on what is currently going on at my house. My daughter, my 10 year old daughter is outside with 2 friends doing music.ly videos and chatting about boys!! I don't remember doing any of this when I was 10.

I have noticed this year especially Addison has grown up a ton! She know will only wear certain things to school, cares about what everyone thinks...except her mom, talks to her friends on the phone! I am so not ready for all the new stuff. When did I get to be a mom with a 10 year old and a 7 year old. Seriously??

Where are these kids?
It feels like just yesterday they were little! I miss those times so much! If I think about it too much I will start crying! I miss so much of when they were toddlers. I know there are so many more memories to look forward to and make. Life goes so fast! I am thankful I can be around as much as I am. I always say to those parents who have toddlers and keep wishing for them to grow up sooner, it will be gone before you know it. Enjoy it, treasure that time, embrace every moment you have!


This got a lot deeper that I thought it would, but anywhere I am back to blogging and hope to keep it up every week! 

No comments: