Wednesday, August 27, 2014

There is a Second Grader in our house!


I can hardly believe that Addison is in Second Grade. We were blessed that her teacher from 1st grade moved up to 2nd grade and Addison got her again! Addison was so excited. I still can not get over the fact that she is in 2nd grade. It seems like just yesterday she started kindergarten. Why is time going so fast?? I love the girl she's is becoming, just said that she is growing up too fast. She is already telling me what singers she likes and is already reciting the lyrics around the house. She seems to know more about music these days than Jay and I do. I love that she is getting into music just like I did when I was a kid. Here are some pictures of Open House and also the first day of school! Enjoy!



















No comments: