Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hope Mommies

I have been blessed to find a group called Hope Mommies! Trusting God with their babies: born out of hope, taken to Christ in hope. I have met an amazing and I am sure a lifelong friend thru this group. Her name is also Jennifer and she has been such a huge support to me! Her trust and faith in God I believe will help me where I need to get too. The past weekend there was a retreat that I really wanted to go to, but was just not able to go. Jennifer was amazing and kept me updated on everything they did and took pictures so it felt like I was there. On Sunday I get a picture that she sent me this picture! They do a balloon release every time and she included our sweet boy in this and it made my heart melt. I felt so blessed and happy that she included Jayden on their prayer. This has to be my new favorite picture! I am so thankful for her and this group! I had to share!








No comments: