Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy 9 years to my wonderful husband!!!


I can not believe that it has been 9 years since I walked down the aisle to meet my husband. Thank you to Jay for being an amazing husband! It hasn't always been easy, but we are so much stronger than we were 9 years ago. I know I am the luckiest women in the world to have met you and 9 years later we are blessed with two beautiful, healthy kids. ♥♥♥ 



We are lucky to have so many great couple role models in our life that have showed us what true love is including my amazing parents and the marriage of my amazing Nana and Papa. We saw it first hand that up until my Papa's last day he showed everyone that love he had for my Nana. That is true love!  
We miss you every day Papa, but we know you are looking down on us raising a glass to Jay and I along with Muz and Boppa and Jay's grandpa Ken, to many more wonderful years as husband and wife! ♥♥♥ 

No comments: