Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Disney World

In just a few short days we will be heading to Walt Disney World. It will be Austen's first time and we are all so excited to go. We are very blessed that my parents are taking us using their timeshare points.  We can not wait to go see all the parks as well as have Breakfast with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters and then dinner with the Princesses! Addison was lucky enough to go when she was 2 so this is her second time going and I think she is even more excited. My parents bought both kids autograph books so they can get autographs from their favorite characters! I have attached a picture of the whole family when we went last time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Family Trip on Disney World is awesome . I want to visit Disney Worldwith my Husband