Saturday, May 26, 2012

Last week of Preschool



This has been an extra hard week for me as this was Addison's last week of preschool which means she is now officially a kindergartener. How is that possible that my sweet little baby girl is old enough to be going to all day school. I am going to miss her so much that I have been extra emotional lately. Austen keeps telling me to "Be Happy Mama"  and Addy doesn't understand why I am crying. She tells me over and over again that she will come back. I am glad she isn't sad and I just have to remember that when it is time for her to go to school. I need and want this to be a positive experience for her. I will try to hide the tears in the future just so she knows mom is trying to be brave. Check out the pictures from her last week and the end of the year picnic. I have posted two pictures on the top from the first day of preschool to her last. :( 








No comments: