Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Pictures



I haven't posted in a little bit. Times sure have been crazier lately. I recently got a little promotion at work that hasn't totally happened yet. I am the new Childcare Evening Leader at my job. I will be working 4 nights a week and every other Saturday. Although since we are short with the morning staff, my manager is needing to hire someone to take my shift before I can move over. Let's hope they find someone soon. I have been able to work Tuesdays and Thursdays doing the leader position in the morning since the Day Leader doesn't work those days and will start my Saturdays this weekend. I am just really anxious to start my new position and learn from this great opportunity!
Also I knew this second pregnancy would be different from my first, but I am definitely getting tired more quickly lately. I have realized that doing simple things like just walking up the stairs is a lot harder than it used to be, by the time I get to the top I am so exhausted. Believe me I am forever blessed being pregnant and I can't wait to meet our new little addition in January. We still have a lot to do to get ready for baby #2 and with the holidays coming up I know the time will just fly by. I can hardly believe that in 10 weeks we will be meeting our new baby! I have added some new pictures of Addison. We go to church every Sunday and she loves going and thanks to my mom I have picked up some pretty cute dresses for her so she always looks cute! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: