Wednesday, November 25, 2009

31 Weeks and counting


I can not believe I am almost 32 weeks. My doctor appointments are already every 2 weeks and pretty soon I will be going every week. We feel truly blessed that all this is happening for us. I am also very blessed for my job opportunity and how I was able to get promoted to this new position. Also not only that, but that my manager had so much trust in me to want me for this position. I will be taking some maternity leave when the baby comes , but she knew she would be losing me for a couple of months and still had her total faith in me that I am the best person for the job. I look forward to what a great opportunity this brings for me. I can not believe it is almost Thanksgiving, just a couple weeks will be Christmas, then our little baby will be here! We are so excited to meet our new little addition to our family!

No comments: