Saturday, April 25, 2009

Addy goes to school



Yesterday my mom and I went to check out another preschool with Addy and it happened to be at the same highschool I graduated from. I have to say that I have not stepped foot in my old highschool since I think my sister had a show there which was still many years ago. It has definitly changed. The preschool itself was very impressive. The teacher had arranged for Addy to participate in the school for the day while my mom and I sat with the teacher and observed. I was very impressed. Addy went along with everything and the teachers were great at keeping her involved and interested. There was even a snack time that she participated in and drank her juice from a big girl cup without spilling anything on her white shirt! That is huge for those of you who are saying why is she even mentioning that? I was able to get a couple pictures of her painting, one of the girls snapped the pictures. I was sitting there with my mom watching everything and I looked at my mom and said this is the place. I loved everything about it. When we had to go all the kids came up to Addy and said "Bye Addy". My heart just melted! So adorable!
She is already on the list for the next year which will start next February, which gives us plenty of time to make sure she is potty trained! Enjoy the pictures of our little girl going to school!

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

I would love to here more!! Is it much more expensive.. Tessa isn't even two yet.. but I would love to know more about it. What a great idea!! Happy birthday to you too!!!

Baedke Family Blessings said...

No way! Preschool thru the highschool is a onetime flat fee, not a monthly fee like most preschools alone with a deposit. It is the way to go!