Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend


It was a beautiful weekend. Jay and I enjoyed being able to be outside and work in the yard while Addy slept. I am getting better with gardening, but still not an expert yet. I am just hoping to keep all the flowers alive. :) Saturday afternoon we had two graduation parties to go to. One was my cousin Tara grad party from highschool and another one was a family friend. We had a fun time at my cousins. We were able to see family members we hadn't seen since Christmas..if you can believe that. Addy loved it of course because she was outside. She got to hang out with her cousin Spencer, although at their age they don't really play with each other. I tried to get some pics of them, but it was a little hard with them moving so much. Oh well. She also thought it was fun to feed her Papa some of her sandwich. She was very good at sharing. She was just so cute.

We also were able to visit a park this weekend too which Addy loves. It is fun to visit different parks. Today Addy and I were able to visit another park and then go on a nice long walk which was really nice. It is nice to be able to get out. Well enjoy the pics, need to figure out what I am making for dinner.




No comments: