Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I love scrapbooking
Ok so I have gotten into Scrapbooking even more ever since I went to a Creative Memories party with my friend Arlyn. The stuff is on the pricey side, but I don't have a problem just using my own stuff that I buy at random stores. I am really into it especially since I have a friend that is really into it. When I say into it , I mean she has so much stuff I don't know how she keeps track of everything. We are going to try to do weekly scrapbooking nights at her house. I am looking forward to a little "me" time. With being pretty much a stay at home mom things can get crazy at times and sometimes you just need that mom time! Thankfully Jay is understanding and knows that this is my own outlet to have time to myself and relax. I really want to keep it up as much as I can and I think these weekly scrapbooking nights will help me for sure. It is really important I feel for everyone to have a hobby or something that they like to do. Even moms need some time by themselves.

No comments: