Monday, February 18, 2008

Addy is 18 months old


Today Addy is 18 months old. Time seems to be flying by so fast. I am just so grateful that she is feeling better than last week. She really is learning so much every day. One of my most favorite times of the day is when she knows it is time for bed and runs to give Jay a kiss and a big hug and then runs to me so I can pick her up and take her to bed. She then will wave to jay to tell him night. When we get up to her room she knows that I turn her sound machine on and then she turns to give me a kiss. We read 2 books and then she knows it is time for bed. She is our little angel. Here are some pictures to share. She makes it very hard these days for me to take a picture of her. I think she gets sick of mom always snapping pictures..I can't help it. :)


No comments: