Thursday, September 27, 2007

Visit with friends


Today was a pretty busy day, we had a lot to do and get done before our trip to Indiana tomorrow, but we were glad that my friend Stacy and her son Parker came for a visit. Stacy and I went to school together grade school thru Highschool, but lost touch after that. We got reconnected last year when we had our 10 year Highschool Reunion. It was a lot of fun to see old classmates. Of course there were some people I would have been okay if I hadn't seen them again. I am glad though the reunion got Stacy and I back in touch. She is really such a sweet and fun person. I feel like we are a lot alike and have even more in common now that we both have children. I hope that we can keep our friendship growing, now we just need to get our husbands together so we all can go out to dinner.
Her son Parker is so adorable and Addy was so cute going up to him and holding his hand. I got a cute picture of that. Stacy and I just chatted and before we knew it a couple of hours had gone by. It is so nice to have someone to chat with about the same things that you are going through. Addy would have wished Parker could have played with her more, but he was for sure watching everywhere she went. I can't wait to get together with them again.


We are off tomorrow to a family wedding. It should be a good time. Hopefully the car ride goes good!

1 comment:

stacy said...

What a fun time! Thank you for the hospitality. Addy is so great with Parker. I think she is ready for a brother/sister :-)