Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy 4 year Anniversary!!


I can not believe it has already been 4 years that Jay and I have been married. We had an Amazing Wedding and Reception. Everything went perfect and it was an amazing day overall. It was the best party ever! I feel so lucky that thru all our ups and downs we have made it through. Lately it seems things are more stressed than normal, but we are blessed to have such a happy and healthy little girl and to have our own health.
It seems like we have been together forever, but we did date for a long time before we got married since we first met when I transferred to Bradley in 98. Wow seems so long ago. So much has happened since then. We are planning on going out for a nice dinner tonight while my family watches Addy.

Here are some pictures from our wedding! These are only some of the MANY HUNDREDS we have. Not too many people had digital cameras then.








Our honeymoon was in St. Lucia at the Grande St. Lucian Resort. I sure wish we were leaving for that. It was the best trip ever.

No comments: