Monday, March 16, 2020

Update



I always plan to update more on here, but as always other things get in the way. Due to the US Coronavirus outbreak we are being forced to stay inside as much as we can and away from big crowds.

  • Kids school have been closed.
  • My work has been closed
  • Starting today restaurants and bars will be closed to dine-in
I have seen lots of things come out from this outbreak and one thing that I think we need to remember is being kind doesn't cost a thing. I just don't understand all the rudeness and judgement. We need more smiles and less hate.

I will be better at updating. Today marked Day 1 of the kid's e-learning. It went surprisingly well! I am currently on my own while Jay is at work, but hopefully will be home sooner than later! 













No comments: