Monday, July 22, 2019

Summer Vacation

Well hello, I am so bummed that I have let this blog go. I swear I don't have a lot of time lately. I can't believe my last post was in March!? Wow! So much has happened...
Addison is now a 7th grader and Austen is a 4th grader. Time is flying so fast!
We went to Italy in June for my sister's wedding that was an experience in itself. 
Jay has been traveling a lot for business and I have been keeping up with the kids activities and social calendar! 
I will be going back in the Fall to teach at Little Journey Preschool. I can hardly believe it will be my 5th year teaching. I am thankful to have that job that works around my kid's school schedule. I love being able to work with some of my best friends too! 
I am thankful for my Rodan and Fields business, I have been able to not miss any summer moments while still making money.

Well that is it for now. I promise to get this blog up and going again. 

No comments: